atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: lakestelecom SBX station no answer timer. - 04/04/14 04:21 AM
PGM 181 sets the system wide "no answer" timer. Does the SBX allow us to set this timer on a per station basis? My customer has areas in their facility that they would like to allow the phone to ring for a longer period of time before forwarding to vmib.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX station no answer timer. - 04/04/14 06:12 PM
No,there is not an individual call forward no answer timer for stations. There is a preset call forward timer as well, but that is also system wide. So you might be able to finagle two groups of phones to forward with different timers. All call forward timers are in pgm 181 including auto forward to voice mail, call forward no answer, co preset forwarding, and preset station forwarding.
Posted By: lakestelecom Re: SBX station no answer timer. - 04/04/14 06:29 PM
Thanks for your response Derrick. It also occurred to me to put the phone in a ring group by itself and see if there is a separate no answer timer for ring groups.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX station no answer timer. - 04/04/14 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by lakestelecom
Thanks for your response Derrick. It also occurred to me to put the phone in a ring group by itself and see if there is a separate no answer timer for ring groups.

There is, that will work. You would set voice mail as the overflow destination, and then set the overflow timer. You can set timers for each group. No reason that a group has to have more than one phone in it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help