atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CQ SBX IP320 trying to edit ring time - 07/11/14 04:45 PM
I have issues with a couple extensions not ringing enough, then others ringing too many.

Is it possible to change individual phones for these settings?

Marlene
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX IP320 trying to edit ring time - 07/11/14 06:45 PM
You need to provide more information...too many rings or not enough before what? Before the call is answered or goes to voice mail or something else?
Posted By: CQ Re: SBX IP320 trying to edit ring time - 07/11/14 07:36 PM
Hi Derrick

We have the Auto Attendant answering the calls during the day. If someone wants the store, the store may be busy and cannot get to the phone in 2-3 rings. I need the phone to be able to ring 4-5 times.

Others in the office wish their phones to be able to go to voice mail quicker. Like 1-2 rings.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX IP320 trying to edit ring time - 07/11/14 07:59 PM
You are using the auto fwd to voice mail function and it only has one system timer, no individual timers.
Posted By: CQ Re: SBX IP320 trying to edit ring time - 07/11/14 09:11 PM
Thanks Derrick. I will figure out which one deserves the most attention. I think the store needs more rings though so that will probably be it..

Marlene
Posted By: adteldon Re: SBX IP320 trying to edit ring time - 07/15/14 04:52 PM
CQ,
I'm not sure if you are talking about vm or auto attendant in your 2nd statement. If you want say... 3 phones to ring 5 times on incoming calls, and 2 phones to ring only 3 times before the auto attendant picks up, then all you have to do is program the 2 phones on a delay ring. This way they will only hear the last 3 rings. If you are talking about individual vm ringing, then what Derrick said is correct.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help