atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: draynor Vertical Summit - 07/24/14 10:01 PM
I decided to start a new thread because I'm sure this one will get some attention with the new Summit.

Just trying to do some basic things, ringing, caller id, small stuff like that. I assigned ringing to 4 stations & that works. Tried to go back & eliminate 1 station from ringing so I can play with the co preset forward. Can not find how to eliminate a sta from ringing. Doesn't show it in the book neither or I am blind.

Found a little about Target tech support today also.

David
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical Summit - 07/25/14 12:03 AM
To remove a ring assignment, load the station you want to remove in the station range field, leave the delay empty and then save.
Posted By: draynor Re: Vertical Summit - 07/25/14 12:31 PM
That worked. Now I can not seem to get the co preset fwd to work. I can do a sta preset fwd but not the co.

Derrick, I know you've already figured it out.

David
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical Summit - 07/25/14 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by draynor
That worked. Now I can not seem to get the co preset fwd to work. I can do a sta preset fwd but not the co.

Derrick, I know you've already figured it out.

David

You co preset FWD to an ICLID ring assignment table index (1-250) You program the index you are forwarding to in PGM 204, where you set fwd for day night etc. The Summit is a lot more flexible than the SBX, almost as much as the XTS/STS but the way you get there is obviously very different.
Posted By: draynor Re: Vertical Summit - 07/26/14 01:06 AM
As always you're right again. My next step is to play with the voice mail or VSF or whatever it might be.

This thing is really different.

David
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: Vertical Summit - 08/07/14 01:55 AM
Went to training in CT. Seems like a blend of the sbx and mbx. I will know more once I get one in the shop. One thing that drives me nuts is the new phones are nice but just symbols, no words. Stupid
Posted By: draynor Re: Vertical Summit - 08/08/14 07:27 PM
Well, I just finished setting up my demo Summit. This thing is challenging, at least for me. I'm sure it will get better the more I work with it but it is confusing. In my opinion the user guides are terrible but maybe that will get better.

I'm sure Derrick has it all figured out.

David
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical Summit - 08/09/14 12:25 AM
I gotta get me one of those Summit demo kits.
Posted By: jimthomson Re: Vertical Summit - 08/09/14 01:03 AM
Derrick, we got ours in today. Come on over next week if you want to play with it.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical Summit - 08/09/14 02:40 AM
Okay, Jim I will do just that!

Thanks
Posted By: draynor Re: Vertical Summit - 08/10/14 03:23 PM
Well, I'll go ahead and give you something to work on. When you check out the voice mail & play your messages back, tell me why the time in the display during the message playback is in military time. The lady announces the correct time, but the display has it in military time. Could not find anything anywhere about changing it.

Tell me what you find.

David
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Vertical Summit - 08/10/14 03:58 PM
Is the non voice mail LCD in standard vs military time? I'd look at program 169.
Posted By: draynor Re: Vertical Summit - 08/11/14 01:53 AM
Everything in 169 is standard. No military, just 12 hour
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical Summit - 08/11/14 02:51 AM
The only other parameter where time is invoved is pgm 127 where you can turn the date stamp on or off. The 24hr time in the display seems to me to be a slight glitch if you want to call it that.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help