atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel sbx page - 02/03/16 05:33 AM
i put in an sbx with a viking 2apa amp. the paging wont work. i take the plug from the ksu and put my tone sender on it and i get signal through the horn. the button on the phones says ext page 1 when pushed and i go off hook to page but no sound. i tried the talk battery on and off both. anyone else had any trouble like this. thanks dave
Posted By: Derrick Re: sbx page - 02/03/16 12:58 PM
No extension has any kind of page access by default, you have to enable that option for each station in station attributes.
Posted By: davetel Re: sbx page - 02/03/16 10:29 PM
i did use prog 111 and flex but 8 for that. phones can make a page to all sets on the system with no problem.
Posted By: Derrick Re: sbx page - 02/04/16 12:01 AM
Page code is 545 and you have to be off hook to make a page.
Posted By: davetel Re: sbx page - 02/04/16 06:10 AM
yes 545 off hook is what i am using. and it does show in the display im doing an ext page.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: sbx page - 02/04/16 12:42 PM
Have you tried putting your butt-set (in monitor mode) directly on the SBX page output? Do you get anything?
Posted By: Derrick Re: sbx page - 02/04/16 11:03 PM
Are you connected to pins 4a5 on the pa2a to the page port of the SBX? Do you have the talk battery turned off?
Posted By: davetel Re: sbx page - 02/05/16 05:34 AM
this is the newer type with 10 screws and the page port is 5 and 6, and i tried it with battery both on and off. i didnt try a buttset on the plug going into the ksu, i did put my tone sender on it and could hear the tone come through loud.
Posted By: Derrick Re: sbx page - 02/05/16 01:27 PM
You should be able to hear the SBX page port audio with a butt set as well, louder on hook not so loud off hook but still detectable.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help