atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel sts/sbx redial button - 04/19/16 05:39 AM
i had to replace an old sts ksu with an sbx but they wanted to keep the sts phones. i cant seem to make a last number redial button for them. not in lap top admin or with telephone programing. can anyone tell me how. also a button referance for using sts phone to program an sbx. for instance i learned in ringing programing with a phone spdl button to remove a line from ringing is done with the flash button with the sts phone. thanks dave
Posted By: jimmy29 Re: sts/sbx redial button - 04/19/16 02:35 PM
The code for redial is 97. To program it on a vodavi phone you have to do it from pcadmin on lap top. Program 115 flex button assignment. Type is STA PGM BTN. Value is 97. I don't do any programming from the phone, so i can't answer the second part of the question.
Posted By: Derrick Re: sts/sbx redial button - 04/19/16 03:50 PM
User programming Flex code for LNR is speed and pound key. Programs like any other flex button feature...speed, speed, button, speed #
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: sts/sbx redial button - 04/19/16 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Derrick
User programming Flex code for LNR is speed and pound key. Programs like any other flex button feature...speed, speed, button, speed #

He's using a SBX KSU, so this won't work.
Posted By: davetel Re: sts/sbx redial button - 04/20/16 04:44 AM
got it. thank you.
Posted By: Derrick Re: sts/sbx redial button - 04/20/16 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by nfcphoneman
Originally Posted by Derrick

He's using a SBX KSU, so this won't work.

I missed that.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help