atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Eire Tech Ericsson-LG EMG800 SMDR/Account codes - 07/07/16 06:37 PM
Hi All
on the EMG800 can you print call records via the smdr to show calls made after entering an account code before making a call.
A law firm want to enter account codes for certain clients and then at the end of the month print out a report showing the lenght of time spent on calls relating to that account code. i was hoping this could be down via the smdr or would you have to have some extra software package.
thanks in advance
You can set the system up to email you SMDR records either daily, or weekly. So, you could compile a spreadsheet and extract the needed information.

In reality, you're going to want a Call Accounting system to be able to automate the searches, and make things simpler for the customer.
Posted By: jkmartin Re: Ericsson-LG EMG800 SMDR/Account codes - 12/23/23 12:09 AM
Thanks for all of the different suggestions you've made over the years.
I have Emg800, not LG, but Vertical. pretty sure they're the same monster.
Can you please recommend a call accounting solution? SW or HW solution. My customer is an attorney and wants easy to read reports.
What I'd really want are reports for our Station Groups, (Ring Groups)
I've emailed the SMDR reports to myself, unzipped and opened in excel. Played with excel quite a bit, but it's a PIA.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help