atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: EV607797 Noise canceling handset for SBX phones - 10/10/16 01:14 PM
Does anyone know of anything that can be done to provide background noise canceling on SBX phones? Customer is a Domino's Pizza and they need us to include something with our quote for a replacement system.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Noise canceling handset for SBX phones - 10/10/16 03:57 PM
I know of nothing. But what I have done on other specialized handsets has been to place a piece of Scotch Tape on the back side of the handset transmit holes. I then poke open just one hole to let as little ambient sound into the transmitter as possible. Sometimes 2-3 holes may be needed depending on how loud the user speaks into the microphone but this method has shown itself to be better than no solution at all.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Noise canceling handset for SBX phones - 10/12/16 12:11 AM
Sandman sells custom noise cancelling and push to talk handsets, for just about all systems.
Posted By: adteldon Re: Noise canceling handset for SBX phones - 10/25/16 02:26 PM
Ditto what Derrick said. I got one from them last week and it worked great. It was for a 2500 set on an STS system, but I believe they can make it for just about any type telephone.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help