atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: adteldon Summit Message Notification - 06/06/18 06:47 PM
I know you can activate message notification at your station by pressing Pgm 3,0,1 to activate, but how do I allow authorization for the user to register the mobile number? It works easily with the SBX but seems to be a little more difficult with the Summit.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Summit Message Notification - 06/06/18 09:00 PM
PGM 37.
Posted By: adteldon Re: Summit Message Notification - 06/07/18 04:35 PM
Thanks NFC, but I tried that and it says "access denied". Is there a setting in station attributes to give stations authorization to use this feature?
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Summit Message Notification - 06/07/18 06:11 PM
Yes, you have to go to "Mobile Extension Table" (PGM 236) and enable "PGM Auth".

Also, if you're using POTS lines, you also need to go to "System Attributes" (160-161) and enable "VM Notify to Mobile Extension over CO".

IMO, much easier to just have the .wav file emailed to the user. But, not everyone wants that...
Posted By: adteldon Re: Summit Message Notification - 06/07/18 06:54 PM
I believe that should do it then. I already had 160-161 set up, but didn't know where to change the 236 program. This is my first Summit install, so as far as vm to email notification goes.... Baby steps! Mario @ Target said it was easy to set up, so I may give them the option and give it a shot. Thanks for the help!
Posted By: Eric Young Re: Summit Message Notification - 07/18/18 02:48 PM
The other neat thing I do with vm notification is send to a txt message like [email protected]. It won't receive the wave attachment but makes an easy mobile notifier.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help