atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dave1983 SBX 320 LCD display says Not supported! - 07/13/18 09:15 PM
Customers SBX extension 100 came up with this on LCD and will not function
Not supported! (87)

plugged in another set, works for a short time and then goes to this screen

any ideas as to how to fix.
Thanks
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX 320 LCD display says Not supported! - 07/14/18 12:33 AM
What kind of set is it?
Posted By: Dave1983 Re: SBX 320 LCD display says Not supported! - 07/16/18 07:27 PM
4024 set, got a reply from vertical says to default system and reprogram, data base is corrupt. will try tomorrow.
Posted By: jkmartin Re: SBX 320 LCD display says Not supported! - 07/30/18 09:32 PM
I also have a 4024 with not supported on the display, and all buttons erased. The KSU is only 4 months old. We have many, many SBX's out there, and I have never seen the "not supported" message.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX 320 LCD display says Not supported! - 08/02/18 09:43 PM
SBX phone wires to pins 3 and 6 (1 and 4 depending on how you look at it) at the jack and out of the SBX control unit, if it is not correct, example 1 and 3 at the control unit end I believe you can get this message on the display of the phone. This occurs when wired to a hybrid circuit, analog extension on pins 2,3.
what you have to do is default system and reprogram and it you have a expansion card in there you have to take it out and put back in that sometimes take care of it but sometimes you have to send it in for repair
Posted By: jkmartin Re: SBX 320 LCD display says Not supported! - 08/16/18 02:03 AM
My "not supported" issue is resolved, sort of. I did re-initialize the system, and re-programmed by hand. The phone came right up, for about 20 minutes. As I was saying my good byes, the dang thing went off-hook with line 1, and locked up. In about a minute it said "not supported. Turns out it's a bad port, I guess. Because all that I did was move her to a spare port, and it's been working two solid weeks.
Posted By: Dave Me Re: SBX 320 LCD display says Not supported! - 08/29/18 12:52 AM
I had the same issue this week, sbx ip with 4024 phones. Had to move the station to another port and keeping my fingers crossed. I'm inclined to think this is a house wiring issue.. short or grounded wire, (it's old wiring in an old church) I tested the wire and it tested fine. But it doesn't test for shorts or loose cross connects, ect
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help