atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sonny88 SBX vm flush - unable to execute - 11/05/19 05:10 AM
Hi, we're having problems from time to time with AA greetings being erased where I would simply do the vm flush.

Unfortunately, we have one SBX KSU where I am not getting anything (no response at all) and not even sure if I am able to connect to the vmail as it would normally prompt me to enter the password after pressing "Enter" but not getting anything at all.

I tried rebooting the SBX and my laptop but to still not geting anything... although it looks like I'm connected because the LAN X or disconnect can be clicked.

Connecting to the SBX PC Admin is no problem at all.

Need help.

Thanks and regards,
Sonny
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX vm flush - unable to execute - 12/03/19 04:49 PM
I see you have had no response to this. It is a bit confusing, the VM is programmed thru PC admin along with the other features of the KSU so I am not sure what you mean by not connecting? If I had to guess this seems like a default the system may be your best bet, if you are still having problems.
Posted By: sonny88 Re: SBX vm flush - unable to execute - 07/22/20 01:03 AM
Thanks Derrick for the help but I haven't had the chance to go back onsite due unavailability of the client and then the covid-19 happened. I will try to default the system go from there. I am still waiting for the client's availability for my onsite. Client is really scared of the on-going covid-19 threat. Thanks again.
Posted By: sonny88 Re: SBX vm flush - unable to execute - 08/20/20 10:58 PM
Hi Derrick, finally I was able to default the sbx system but to no avail. It is still showing that I am connected but I am not able to see anything when I press "enter" when I am at the Remote Diagnostic Tool. I should be getting the password and command prompt but the screen is totally empty.

I re-seat the VM module as well but no luck.

I am planning now to replace the VM module next.

Thanks.
Sonny
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help