atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davescomm SBX voicemail problem - 12/11/19 03:24 PM
I got a call today to look at a, hopefully new customer, SBX voicemail problem tomorrow. The customer tells me, that when a caller leaves them a voice message, and when they listen to the message, they have dead spots through the message. They hear the first couple words, then nothing, then some more message, blank, etc. They said, they usually end up calling the person back, because most of the message they left, is missing. They were using a different vendor, but have had a falling out over this response to this problem. I know they said he replaced the card, but they still having the same trouble. If anyone has had this issue before and have some insight into fixing it, that would be great.
Posted By: adteldon Re: SBX voicemail problem - 12/11/19 08:56 PM
It sounds like a similar known issue, except usually it's a completely blank message that is left. If you reset the system the problem will go away for a while but will return. Resetting the system will not bring back the old messages that had no audio, but will work correctly moving forward, for a while. There is a fix, but you have to contact Vertical, open a case log, then get a return authorization code and send it to Hoosier Equipment for repair. I have had 3 or 4 repaired at this point.
Posted By: davescomm Re: SBX voicemail problem - 12/12/19 02:13 AM
adteldon, thank you for the insight to the V-mail problem. I haven't had a lot of dealings with Vertical problems in this area. Very rural area. I did however get certified on the SBX years ago, but there was 3- 4 vendors selling them in this area at the time, cutting each others throats for the sell. Most are gone now. I will see what I can do with it in the morning. Thank you!

Posted By: ComdialJim Re: SBX voicemail problem - 01/04/20 12:38 AM
This is a known problem on sbx. Has to be sent in for repair.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help