atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bdtprez VS5000 VM help - 04/09/20 03:14 AM
Can someone please help me?.We have a Vertical Summit VS5000 with an internal VM.It seems to be partially set up. We have messages in our system but we do not know how to access them. Can someone please tell me what needs to be done to make internal VoiceMail work and how to access it? Thank you in advance.
Posted By: adteldon Re: VS5000 VM help - 04/14/20 04:56 PM
There are many ways your system could have been set up for messaging. The most common way to check an individuals mailbox would be to press the "Call Back" button and enter your password. In newer versions you would press "Call Back", 3, and your password. You may also have general mailbox's set up and they could be numbered just about anything. I would refer to the vendor who services or installed your system.
Posted By: bdtprez Re: VS5000 VM help - 04/19/20 04:01 AM
Unfortunately, the vendor (one guy) passed away. It is likely he never completed the initial configuration. Is there any link or could someone please just tell me the basic steps to configure VM? I don't mind doing research but the manual has me confused about what all needs done. Even if someone can tell me which programs are typically involved it would be a huge help to me.

Thank you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help