atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: GregMax Vertical Summit Internal Clock too fast? - 12/08/20 08:39 PM
I work for a hospital system, and have SEVERAL Vertical Summit systems installed at various locations around town, and I was surprised to find that MOST of them are not keeping the correct time, and it is usually that the Vertical system is 8-12 minutes ahead of actual time. Is there SOME way to sync the system time to actual time ( an internal clock), or maybe some setting where I can at LEAST slow the clock down? most of the systems have been installed from 1 year to over 4 years, and the time is not consistent on any of them.
PGM 195, NTP Attributes.
Posted By: GregMax Re: Vertical Summit Internal Clock too fast? - 12/14/20 07:20 PM
Thank you for that information! Now, do I need to insert any information in those attributes? Or does it just automatically sync to the correct time?
Hey Greg,
The way I do it is like this, and this is assuming you have it connected to the internet. Pgm 195 client attributes order 1- NTP. Order 2- time1.google.com. Order 3- time2.google.com Order 4- enter your time zone. Then under "server attributes" you want to enable NTP Server service. Good luck!
Posted By: GregMax Re: Vertical Summit Internal Clock too fast? - 12/15/20 06:05 PM
Thank you, we manage each system through our hospital's network, and IF the network port has internet access, like most of ours do, then that SHOULD work. Going to give it a try this week! Thanks again!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help