atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bobw Increasing the AA volume for incoming calls - 06/03/22 04:05 PM
I couldn't find this in the manuals.

I am utilizing the CO card for lines and think that I may have an issue with the volume on the CO Lines.

1. I called in to test the AA Night and Day messages and the volume when calling in is lower than when you are playing back the recorded message at a phone station

If you want to increase the AA outgoing volume for callers would this be the ACO -? VSF TX Grain?

2. If you are using the 9224 digital phones and the incoming (external) call volume is low on the handset where would you increase the RX gain?

My first impulse was the DKT Handset Gain RX which I suppose is ok but am now thinking that is only to compensate the handset average volume and what I need to do is increase the volume for incoming CO lines.

BUT Now that I am looking at boosting the AA volume for outgoing, I am thinking I boost the ACO or DCO RX gain?
I don't remember which card is which

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: PMOC Re: Increasing the AA volume for incoming calls - 07/07/22 07:40 PM
I believe it should be RX Gain From: VSF and Device: ACO for the outgoing voicemail volume if you have an analog CO card. Incoming call volume to a handset should be Rx Gain From: ACO and Device: DKT-HS. Normally I just adjust one field at a time by several decibels and make a test call and see if I adjusted the right thing. If not, return to default and try another.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help