atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dagwoodsystems Scanner Radio - Android - 01/10/11 11:59 PM
Whether you're dodging the local fuzz or you just want to hear the police in Queensland Australia say "Gooday", this scanner app is pretty bomb.

I tuned into NYPD at 9:00pm on December 31st (California time) just to see what chatter there might be re the new year. Sadly, there was a two-man murder in "the Battery"--a very specific portion of Manhattan--that kept the boys in blue from saying "Happy New Year".

Nevertheless, it's a cool app. Doubly cool because it's free.

I'm impressed that there are those willing to offer up personal police scanners as Internet feeds. Anonymous? You rock...wherever you are.
Posted By: RRino Re: Scanner Radio - Android - 01/11/11 06:34 AM
I love this app. Ive had it for a few months and its a great time-killer. Always something to listen to, always entertaining.
Posted By: Squiresfour Re: Scanner Radio - Android - 01/13/11 06:53 AM
I also got that app for my android. I can't say it's useful for my local area as I already have a police scanner, but for other areas of the country or even the world it works great. Quite a drain on the battery though (like running almost any other app for an extended period of time) so I would suggest plugging it in if you planned on an extended listening period.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help