atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: justbill SX10 - 03/23/04 10:35 AM
Hi all,
I've posted this on techschat also and I know some of you also frequent that board, but haven't received an answer yet, so posting here. I had a customer with an SX10 it went totally dead, absolutely nothing. One of the answers was it went into default and needed reprogrammed. My question. When this system goes into default is nothing available, no system dial tone, no outside line access at all, just absolute dead? The reason I ask is there are a couple more of these in the area and if this is true I'm going to run a programming manual down for this. Cust went with a new system, but doesn't mean the next one will.
Thanks,
Bill
Posted By: chuck Re: SX10 - 03/24/04 05:50 AM
No, at default you should still have dial tone, etc. You may lose extension numbers and anything else that may have been changed from the original program.
Posted By: justbill Re: SX10 - 03/24/04 07:40 AM
Thank You, that's what I suspected, but since I'm not familiar with the equipment I only had others to rely on. I would have been surprised if any system would totally go dead in this situation, again thanks for the response.
Bill
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help