atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am one of the technicians who maintain a Mitel SX2000 Light using Lightware 28 and Procomm as Programming tool. I am wondering if it is possible to set the PABX to be called by from a mobile phone (with known ID - number), to hang up my call, to call me back and then to give me tone in order to make a call to other destination.
So far I made that anybody can call me on a local number while the Mitel forward the call to my cell phone. So my issue is if SX2000 light is able to do no cost calls for me while I am using the cell phone.
Thnk you very much for all your support!
As far a I know all you can do is set up a disa trunk, but you have to call in on that trunk and it would give you switch tone so you could access features as if you were on site.
The 2k doesn't have the ability to accept your call, drop you and then call you back. You'd need a third party application for that. I think a one time Xiox used to make such a product.

Regarding DISA, pretty dangerous. You're asking to get hacked. Then you'll loose much more than any potential savings you may have had. I'd suggest calling cards.

Dry Aquaman.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help