atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gorayeb Thinking about installing a Mitel - 11/03/04 01:57 PM
I work for a company that is considering a Mitel SX200D system. is there anything anyone could tell me about them. Likes, dislikes, problems, etc... Any input would be appreciated. thank you
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Thinking about installing a Mitel - 11/04/04 10:05 AM
Paul:

Do you mean an Mitel El/ML?? or a used 200D? Do you have enough phones and trunks to warrant a PBX? What is your company have now---a PBX or a key system? If you qualify to be looking at a Mitel, then you can be assured that they make a workhorse of a system (as do other companies) but it is expensive, and needs a local professional installer/technician for regular maintenance. It has excellent remote programming & maintenance capabilities, but if you have a tech that can come on site at times--that is a plus. We don't service a whole lot of them (mainly in the Hotel/Motel end) but it can serve as an excellent business system too. You need to be a bit more specific about your needs--and wait for a regular Mitel installer to chip in here. Good Luck.
Posted By: Gorayeb Re: Thinking about installing a Mitel - 11/04/04 02:27 PM
Someone else I spoke to today through email said I must be speaking of a refurbished Mitel since, as he said, the SX's are no longer made and that they are now called EL's. Yes it is a key system.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Thinking about installing a Mitel - 11/04/04 04:07 PM
Well....that's good.
Posted By: Gorayeb Re: Thinking about installing a Mitel - 11/05/04 01:32 PM
why?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help