atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jsaad 200 EL, PRI and wfjctr - 11/24/04 11:15 AM
we have a 200EL LW 19 with a PRI. The PRI is 99% out. we are able to make and receive calls on channel 1 of the PRI, in Maintenance you can view the channels, on channel 1 you see rngbck or talkg, on the other channels you see wfjctr (waiting for junctor)! ???? what do I need to look at for wfjctr

I'm told I can hot pull the PRI card, just pull it out and reseat it to see if that gets the PRI going however I am also told I might lose the PRI programming on the card?

oh yeah, happy thanksgiving.
Posted By: DrPbx Re: 200 EL, PRI and wfjctr - 11/28/04 10:06 PM
I just got back from vacation. Are you still having issues? Was this setup existing & the trouble just started or is this a new addition. A PRI on a SX-200EL acts like another cabinet & needs to be looked at in the way.

------------------
Bound to cover,
just a little more ground.
Posted By: jsaad Re: 200 EL, PRI and wfjctr - 11/29/04 07:19 PM
san diego = vacation. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

anyways it was a working system, we lost power, today I reseated the card, bingo it came back. it went down day before thanksgiving so it was on my mind the whole weekend. I've never seen wfjctr before (?) and could not find it any books.

I want to do a backup of the PRI card and the database on the PBX. Do I need a specific version of IMAT to do the backup (does it have to match what the original installer used?) Also will doing a database backup on the SX200 cause the system to stop processing calls? How long would it take, there are 80 telephones, 2 T1, 11 analog lines.
It is LW 19.

I would like to do a backup of the Repartee but that's another day's work (and another post).
Posted By: jsaad Re: 200 EL, PRI and wfjctr - 11/30/04 01:08 PM
now today we have tons of static on the PRI it works but all calls are extremely static-ky which makes it useless.

what do i do?
Posted By: johnp Re: 200 EL, PRI and wfjctr - 12/04/04 11:54 PM
Sounds like the circuit may be slipping. Be sure to check forms 42, 43 and 44. I have seen systems operate without being assigned a descriptor in 43. PRI should be the clock source in 44.
Posted By: johnp Re: 200 EL, PRI and wfjctr - 12/05/04 12:02 AM
Forgot to respond about backups. The phone system will not be interrupted during its' kermit backup. Any version of imat that is equal or newer can be used. I have seen that on some instances the nfas and qsig options appear on the backup when not originally programmed. You should upgrade to the newest 8.2 software so that you can perform the backup via ethernet. The software also provides XP operability.
Posted By: jsaad Re: 200 EL, PRI and wfjctr - 12/05/04 03:51 PM
backup was performed without a hitch. thanks.

i've never learned what wfjctr means (waiting for junctor)

nevertheless the static was due to a faulty verizon repeater card. otherwise the Mitel was fine. this drove me nuts for 3 days.

thanks all.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help