atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TriSTARenterpirses Does Anyone Know? - 02/25/05 09:26 AM
I've searched the net over and over again for a user guide for the SX 20 503 Generic...to no avail. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a (free) downloadable user guide for this system? Please feel (free) to email me whatever info you may deem useful in regards to the SX 20 Console. Thank you.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Does Anyone Know? - 02/25/05 05:20 PM
Brian:
Please complete your profile so everyone knows who & where you are. I have a copy (somewhere) of the SX20 manual and I have an original copy of the Sx20 Console Operating Instructions sitting in front of me now--but I certainly won't go and mail those to you for free. Especially since I don't even know where you reside.
The best deal is to click on the "Manuals" link on this site and get the manual there-- but even though it's a good deal---it's not free. I'm very suspicious of "free" deals.
I do favors for friends all the time on this site,---but they always reciprocate and do me favors in return...but I don't think anyone here is looking for free stuff. I'm here to help out people as much as I can---but not to give out free stuff [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help