atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mctelcom SX 50 SS 4 feature key programming problem - 03/15/05 04:42 PM
Hello from California,
Having trouble programming a key line or multiple call line apperance of an existing extension on a superset 4. Software is MS55,
fresh out of the box.
When I enter the existing ext,I recieve an error code of "A03 Directory number already exists" Yes, the ext. already exists, and I am trying to make it a key line or multiple call line.
Well, I have been working with Mitel for many years, programmed many superset 4's this way, and am quite baffled. A number of my associates that I have called for help, says that they have had the same problem, and please let them know what the answer is.
THX, Richard
Did you initialize the software? The system is probably from the secondary market, so there may be conflicts or corrupted info in the memory.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by fifty5footer:
Did you initialize the software? The system is probably from the secondary market, so there may be conflicts or corrupted info in the memory.</font>
Thanks for the suggestion. The software is brand new, system has been intilized and default programming loaded.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help