atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: switchtek41 How to reset password in SX-200 - 03/21/05 11:00 PM
How do i go about reseting the password on the sx-200?
The default password has been changed and my customer does not want to do business with the other vendor any longer.this vendor has not touched the system in about 4 yrs.
Perhaps this is something not talked about here but i still need some help on this issue.
If this is not the place can someone direct me to the right area?
Posted By: Mark K. Re: How to reset password in SX-200 - 03/22/05 05:08 AM
The installer board or someone could email you directly. I only know how to default the whole switch which will reset the PW.

I think the PW prints out if you dump the programed database to a printer and you know where to look. It's been a long time though, I'm not sure.
Mark
Posted By: switchtek41 Re: How to reset password in SX-200 - 03/22/05 06:39 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by markk:
The installer board or someone could email you directly. I only know how to default the whole switch which will reset the PW.

I think the PW prints out if you dump the programed database to a printer and you know where to look. It's been a long time though, I'm not sure.
Mark
</font>

Mark i sent you an email.
For some reason i am not allowed on the installer board.
Posted By: ThePhoneGod Re: How to reset password in SX-200 - 03/24/05 09:47 AM
reset the system and watch the main control card when you see the C on it press the init button on that card that will default the entire switch other than that you have to get mitel involved
Posted By: switchtek41 Re: How to reset password in SX-200 - 03/24/05 09:54 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thephonegod:
reset the system and watch the main control card when you see the C on it press the init button on that card that will default the entire switch other than that you have to get mitel involved</font>

I sent you an email...Thanks alot.
Posted By: switchtek41 Re: How to reset password in SX-200 - 03/24/05 06:31 PM
By doing the above (pressing the init button)will this action wipe out the programming currently in the switch?
I appreciate the help...
Posted By: Mark K. Re: How to reset password in SX-200 - 03/24/05 07:34 PM
yes, you will be at ground zero.

All you have to do is ask for access to the installer forum, https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000781.htmlo go here and post request access.
mark

[This message has been edited by markk (edited March 24, 2005).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help