atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: NOAA_ET SX200 trunk line - 04/26/05 04:15 PM
I have a SX200 on a ship. On this ship, we have 4 incoming trunks from land lines. Those land lines are connected to a ped on the pier. Then, we have 3 satellite phones and one cell phone hooked up to the PBX as trunks for at sea use.

One satellite phone isn't working correctly. It is an Irridium IMF-1000 from Eurocom. It dials out off the PBX, but doesn't ring the PBX phones. It is a programming issue because it worked before I reprogrammed the PBX. All other trunks ring the PBX phones without issue.

Can anyone give me a word of advice on how to program the PBX to accept the irridium's generated ring and send it to the PBX phones?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted By: piguligu Re: SX200 trunk line - 04/26/05 10:32 PM
If it worked before , than it is not a hardware problem .
The trunk is programed as D.I.S.A. trunk or it has as answer point an PBX phone ?
I advice you to switch another trunk with this one an see if the problem persist than you're sure that is a CDE problem .
If is a CDE problem I advice you to check the Interconect restrictions between the trunk and PBX phone (that are depending of sense and you can have from a PBX phone outgoing acces to a trunk but it can't ring the PBX phone).
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help