atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jsaad Voicemail for Hotel operation - 05/09/05 09:21 AM
i have a hotel customer who wants voicemail. The system is a 200 Light LW16. I usually use a VSR Covoice. This time I am looking at an EZ Voice by EZ Advantage with either ONS or COV integration. Anybody else ever use the EZ Voice and have some opinions?
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: Voicemail for Hotel operation - 05/10/05 04:05 PM
Why not stick with VSR? I think they're superior.
Posted By: jsaad Re: Voicemail for Hotel operation - 05/10/05 06:55 PM
I like to try new systems, that's all. In the back of my mind, something tells me there is something out that is better (could be wrong). So I'm just asking. Have you used the EZ-Voice system?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Voicemail for Hotel operation - 05/11/05 08:26 AM
I don't think that the EZ product is better, but it may be less expensive to purchase. I have seen many of their AAs out there on SX50s--they seem to work fine. I've also talked to a tech at the company and he seemed to know Mitel Sx50s pretty good but limited to how the Mitel worked with his product. VM is something else again, though, and I don't personally think that the EZ VM could comptete with VSR as far as features---BUT---if it's the right kind of application, the EZ product might do just fine.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help