atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: westerntelephone sx200 icp printer port - 07/09/06 09:07 AM
Nothing prints. Automatic wake-up printout is enabled, smdr for trk grp enabled. Baud rate 300,n,8,1. Innforms xl set to 300 baud. From what I read in the book, send is on pin 2, gnd on 5. Had laptop at the maint. port, set wake-up call. Nothing. Any ideas? New install, btw., and oh- is it true that when you have the icp that the printer port on the el is not an option? Help! :confused:
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: sx200 icp printer port - 07/09/06 09:09 AM
Had laptop plugged into the printer port, I meant.
Posted By: OBTW Re: sx200 icp printer port - 07/09/06 11:24 AM
I do not know the 200ICP but a good friend does . I will ask him in the AM . Thanks
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: sx200 icp printer port - 07/09/06 01:57 PM
Another problem I have, is that if the printer port is bad, and I can't use the el port (?)I will need another controller. Can I save the data base using hyperterminal or do I need to use ftp? Will the old database migrate to a new controller or am I looking at re-programming the new controller? Thanks.
Posted By: Mr.Telephone Man Re: sx200 icp printer port - 07/11/06 11:19 PM
Should work fine, try looking at COS of trunks & stations.
You can print over to an IP port as well, very easy, no more fucking around with pins.
must do applicable programming, all in user docs.

You can backup using the maintennance port, but you can only do a Kermit backup, which does not include:
ip info
dhcp programming
vmail programming
vmail greetings
vmail mailboxes.

so to do a FULL backup of vmail and greetings and all IP info, yes, you HAVE to use an FTP server.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help