atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bobtheicon Call Log - Return Call - 07/21/06 09:22 AM
Problem on both the 200ICP and the 3300.
Call log works, but users are presented with a callback softkey. When you push it, it doesn't work because it doesn't put the 9 in.

I think it might work on the 3300 (there is a system option to insert the 9), but it still has the area code for local calls - I suppose this could be worked around in ARS.

But does anybody have any ideas on getting this to work in the 200? It could be a useful feature, but I have removed it from everyone's phone because it doesn't work right.
Posted By: OBTW Re: Call Log - Return Call - 07/21/06 04:27 PM
I far as I know , call back via the soft key is for internal only . Pbx be smart but not that smart , I don't think . Since some calls may be beyond the users COR restriction . Like can't call Canada . Get my drift ? smile
Posted By: Bobtheicon Re: Call Log - Return Call - 07/27/06 11:25 AM
I got it to work somewhat. I just added an ARS entry for the most common area codes that call and it seems to work okay.

I understand what you're saying OBTW. I think its strange that the option is given to the user at all for external calls.
Posted By: OBTW Re: Call Log - Return Call - 07/27/06 05:16 PM
Yeah
Who would want to activate a callback option that might work 3 times then get access denied on the 4th . Just asking for trouble tickets on that one ! IMHO . :shrug:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help