atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jsaad XIOX Prophet H3 telephone reporting - 07/24/06 07:56 AM
I'm using a XIOX prophet h3 with a Mitel switch in a hotel. The customer did not get a PMS and won't go for the touchpad. So according to XIOX you can instruct the Prophet H3 to generate a room report by dialing a 200XXXXX phone number. I can't, for the life of me, get the Mitel to generate an SMDR record that begins with 200XXXXX as the dialed number field. I've included it in the ARS tables. Whenver you pick up an actual trunk and dial someing that begins with 200 I get an error message (SIT tones?). I've even looped an analog port to a trunk port with a separate ARS access code for this trunk and it won't do it. Any ideas?
Posted By: AKroger Re: XIOX Prophet H3 telephone reporting - 07/25/06 02:01 PM
I am guessing you have something in the numbering plan that conflicts with 200? have you tried making a new ARS leading digit like 7 and loop a analog ext into a trunk port. The call can give you a busy or you can create a Illegal # route to the console that way the call can be answered and generate a call record.

example
7+ 200XXXXX Illegal routes to console ( ring back) call answeres and terminates giving a call record.
Posted By: jsaad Re: XIOX Prophet H3 telephone reporting - 07/25/06 06:52 PM
yes I made a new ARS entry to pick up a dummy trunk (ONS connected to a spare LS/GS). With that setup I can call say 1800 XXX XXXX and generate a record. If I call 200 XXXX it won't generate a record. I've included 200 with 4 expected digits in the form 26 table.

what do you guys use for call accounting
Posted By: AKroger Re: XIOX Prophet H3 telephone reporting - 07/26/06 06:44 AM
Have you contacted XIOX or @comm there maybe a bit you need to enable for that feature.We use Xiox,Tel Electronics,Inncharge,metropolis and Win Sense
Posted By: jsaad Re: XIOX Prophet H3 telephone reporting - 07/26/06 06:14 PM
yes, i've been through this with xiox, but it really is a mitel issue.
Posted By: boston49 Re: XIOX Prophet H3 telephone reporting - 08/01/06 03:43 AM
I have done this several times. Make sure there are not any restrictions on the smdr, i.e. "drop calls less than 7 digits" I set up a seperate trunk, trunk group, digit mod, and trunk circuit descriptor and cos. Trunk Circuit descriptor needs to have "Ans Supervision" = NO. From Maint monitor smdr to see what the Mitel is sending.
Posted By: txfoneman Re: XIOX Prophet H3 telephone reporting - 08/02/06 08:59 PM
I thought Xiox was out of business?
I have a couple units that sure could use updating.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help