atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Keithabt Programming RAD for wake-up calls - 04/03/07 09:25 PM
Can anyone help me with the programming procedures to install a Viking DVA-500 digital announcer on a mitel sx-200 EL with lightware 19?
Posted By: vad60 Re: Programming RAD for wake-up calls - 04/04/07 06:12 AM
Are you using ACD? What is the purpose of that Digital Announcer? If you are trying to set it up in ACD Path as to announce busy status of the
queue you have to point that step in the Path to Pilot number of a Hunt group that programmed as an Recording type.Only standart ports(SL) can be part of the RAD Group. Make sure you program System Option 404( Recording Failure To Hangup Time). Sometime you have to use different COS to Enable Standart Ring instead of Discriminating.
Posted By: vad60 Re: Programming RAD for wake-up calls - 04/04/07 06:22 AM
I am sorry. I didn't pay attention to subject.
For Wakeup it is different. You have to make sure that all your Wakeup are Enabled and Alarm calls as well.In Form 19 Atomatic Wakeup - RAD group pilot number, Personal Wakeup the same. Form 02 asign code for it.
Posted By: Keithabt Re: Programming RAD for wake-up calls - 04/04/07 09:21 AM
Thank You!
Posted By: Dane Re: Programming RAD for wake-up calls - 04/04/07 11:53 AM
Make sure that your hunt group type is set to "Recording". Also if you do not need guests to be able to set their own wake-up calls then it is not necessary to assign a feature access code in form 2.
In fact - just as an aside unless the property absolutely insists on this I never allow guests to do it because there are too many ways they can screw it up and then blame hotel - just my opinion.
Posted By: TECHarry Re: Programming RAD for wake-up calls - 04/04/07 01:59 PM
Just my two cents... consider enabling Option 12 & Option 13 or 34 (depending on Hospitality/PMS situation)... that way the front desk gets an alarm if the wakeup isn't answered and SMDR will note attempts and results... helps when guests complain about their wakeup calls
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help