atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Shawane Mitel Web Login Error - 07/03/07 07:07 AM
I continue to get a Login Tim out error when I log into the 3300 ICP via IE and try to use the System Configuration or Admin tool. Has anyone experienced this? The unit has sat for over 24 hours with no success.
Posted By: ThePhoneGod Re: Mitel Web Login Error - 07/03/07 07:22 AM
have you tried to telnet into the controler?
Posted By: AKroger Re: Mitel Web Login Error - 07/03/07 10:26 AM
check your network settings in the controller agianst the network - if you are directly connecting to the lan port make sure your NIC card is static. Can you ping the controller?

What software level are you at?

Alex
Posted By: lmb Re: Mitel Web Login Error - 07/03/07 12:20 PM
Are you using a VLAN for the phone system that has a gateway not accessible from the data network?

More information on your network structure will help us help you.
Posted By: lmb Re: Mitel Web Login Error - 07/03/07 12:21 PM
Can you ping the IP address of the 3300 from your pc?
Posted By: Shawane Re: Mitel Web Login Error - 07/03/07 01:57 PM
Yes I could ping, but in moments that was lost.. The unit is disconnected from the network. When I wrote this I wasn't on site. Upon arrival I discovered a bigger problem. The system was continuosly booting and that's why Log In was impossible or it was a symptom to a bigger problem. I tried everything even changing boot parameters but the boot file has a problem. Inevitably I called Tech Support and they stated it was a hard drive issue. Thanks for the posts.
Posted By: Shawane Re: Mitel Web Login Error - 07/08/07 01:42 PM
FYI.. The hard drive was failing and eventually failed completely two days later. I replaced the drive and did all of the configuration and all is well. Thank you all.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help