atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: omegax MITEL SX 50 - 11/03/08 04:42 PM
I HAVE ONE PROBLEM WITH SX 50 EVERY MORNING 8:30AM EXT 112 AND 113 (STATION 13 AND 14)LOCKED OUT ITSELF WITH ALARM CODE A85 0013 LOCKEDOUT 01/13 AT 4:45PM SAME ALARM RESET ALL THIS PROBLEM AND SYETEM WORK FINE UNTIL NEXT MORNING. I CHECK ALAEM CODE AND DISCONNECT ALL PHONE FROM THIS EXT. ALSO I CAN MAKE OUT SIDE CALL FROM EXT 113 BUT CAN NOT CALL COUNSOLE. EXT 112 IS MY NIGHT SERVICE POINT AND ALSO RING OUTSIDE PHONE.

I JUST REPLACED EXTATION CARD AFTER WEEK OF REPLACE THIS PROBLEM STARTED.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: MITEL SX 50 - 11/04/08 10:02 AM
Omegax, do you have Auto-Attendant on your SX50?
How about Voice Mail? And when was the last time the memory battery was changed? When you replaced the extension card, did you turn the system off?
AND TURN OFF THE CAPS ON YOUR COMPUTER!!!!
John C.
Posted By: Dane Re: MITEL SX 50 - 11/05/08 11:16 AM
There could be a myriad of problems here with Class of service or other things. Not enough info for me to make a guess
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: MITEL SX 50 - 11/05/08 02:56 PM
That's why I asked soooo many questions. The calls could be coming from a VM that's capable of doing daily wakeups. But, that doesn't explain the lockouts. And I went thru the program handbook and can see no way to prevent calling the console, unless the phone itself cannot dial '0'. I'd be willing to bet he turned off the system to change the card and the memory is glitched because it's the original 8-10 year old battery! Or he didn't turn it off, (Which is apparently OK altho there is no yea or nay in the manual) and subsequently lost power momentarily and glitched the program, because of an olllld battery. Probably the latter, because it happened AFTER a week. OR, HE GOT THE CARD OFF THE INTERNET, & GLITCHED THE MEMORY, too! I guess he's not coming back, apparently not too important to him. frown John C.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help