atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fifty5footer YA Lite - 11/13/08 04:29 AM
Anyone ever try to run the YA Lite (3.0.8)on a version 4.xx icp?
The software says my phone ext. is not valid, but I know that it is! We don't have an older release in stock to try it on.
Any ideas??
Posted By: johnp Re: YA Lite - 11/13/08 11:54 PM
What kinda of set are you trying to control? I have 3.0.9 on my pc at work, at it appears to control a set on our 200 @ ver 4 as well as my set on our 3300. I think there my be a problem with 5330-40 phones since they weren't available when the free lite version came out. Let me know your setup and I'll try to duplicate it in house.

BTW some of the cool tapi apps work well with the TSP that comes with this version. It's a shame Mitel choose to eliminate first party call control.

FWIW, I'd recommend any one installing MSL based apps to hang out at contribs.org. You will learn a lot more about MSL than you'd ever get from Mitel. I run the company's web page and email through an sme box, plus some extras. Hopefuuly vtiger will soon have service related modules, so that I can get rid of all Microsoft based servers.
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: YA Lite - 11/14/08 05:37 AM
John;
I have a 4150 (ext 105)on my desk, and version 4.0.4.9 on my icp controller. The icp controller is providimg dhcp for all of the devices in our office.
I have the 3.0.8 version on ya lite. When it loads, I'm entering the IP address of my controller, my ext number, and the display says the ext is not available.
Posted By: johnp Re: YA Lite - 11/14/08 09:30 AM
Things to verify,

1 Option 105 in form 4
2 Socket created in form 12 for the controller bay number, slot 13, circuit 19
3 Mitai socket entered into form 34

John
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: YA Lite - 11/14/08 12:12 PM
Got it John!!!
Thanks VERY MUCH!!
Posted By: johnp Re: YA Lite - 11/14/08 01:13 PM
Good deal, If you want a copy of 3.0.9 let me know. I got it off of Mitel's ftp some time ago and can provide a link to download it off my home server.
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: YA Lite - 11/17/08 05:24 AM
John;
Any experience with using the softphone on the older Your Assistant??
I want to set up my laptop for just basic call handling!
Posted By: johnp Re: YA Lite - 11/17/08 09:00 AM
I don't think you can use a softphone with the lite version.

There really isn't any good options on the 200ICP for softphone without getting full blown YA.

I think it might be possible to use a Multitech fxo sip converter (MP130) tied to an analog port in conjunction with a freeware sip softphone like Counterpath's X-lite. You could then setup phone twinning to keep one number access.

This scenario is hypothetical, since I haven't ever tried it.
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: YA Lite - 11/17/08 10:31 AM
Thanks John!!!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help