atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: daniel0581 MOSS Sheet - 11/18/08 04:24 PM
Hello All,
I found a MAIN CONTROL CARD for an sx-200 that has LW19 Rel. 3.0. Does not come with MOSS Sheet can you order new ones or what are your options and about how much would it cost.

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted By: Dane Re: MOSS Sheet - 11/19/08 07:20 AM
Gee Daniel, I am not sure if you can get upgraded Moss for ELs anymore. Some of the guys on here are dealers and might be able to give you a better answer. Can you get into the system? If so you can go into form 4 and look at current parameters - they might meet your needs.
Posted By: Mr.Telephone Man Re: MOSS Sheet - 11/20/08 10:15 PM
contact your local dealer
Like Dane said though, what do you need it for, more licenses or upgrade the software.
You dont need a new moss sheet to upgrade the software
You will need a new PCMIA card and the software loaded on it
I think the latest is LW19 Q46
Posted By: johnp Re: MOSS Sheet - 11/20/08 11:57 PM
You don't need a new PCMCIA card to upgrade the current one to the last rev level. It's not hard to do if you have a computer with a card slot.

I use SwapFTL as I found it online for free.

For what it's worth, in theory you can use most any 2 or 4 gig PCMCIA Linear Flash card to operate a system. As long as the pc card you program with can do the voltage level for the write. Most cards read at the correct level for the SX200.

The Main Control writes I believe only to 5V write cards during the remote upgrade process.

One might be able to get a cheap 4M card off of ebay to use as an emergency backup, In theory.
Posted By: MitelGuy Re: MOSS Sheet - 11/21/08 04:28 PM
No, he won't need a new MOSS sheet to upgrade, but if he doesn't have the old one, and the power has been off the card for more than a few days, it will have lost it's options, and without the MOSS sheet won't be much good.

Originally posted by Mr.Telephone Man:
contact your local dealer
Like Dane said though, what do you need it for, more licenses or upgrade the software.
You dont need a new moss sheet to upgrade the software
You will need a new PCMIA card and the software loaded on it
I think the latest is LW19 Q46
Posted By: daniel0581 Re: MOSS Sheet - 11/21/08 09:08 PM
Don't need upgrade just was going to buy a new MCC but it doesn't come with the MOSS sheet so I wouldn't know passwords unless they were default and wouldn't know what features were enabled.

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted By: REW Re: MOSS Sheet - 11/22/08 09:11 AM
The MOSS sheet is tied to the system ID module number. A dealer may be able to take this number and get a copy of the MOSS sheet from Mitel. This worked for me but it was years ago.
Posted By: Dane Re: MOSS Sheet - 11/22/08 01:18 PM
I would think you can get a copy of the sheet if you have the sys ID number.
Posted By: unemployedmitelguy Re: MOSS Sheet - 12/02/08 09:17 PM
Just call Mitel Sales 1 800 something give them your sys id and they will fax you the moss sheet tied to that sys id. It happens all the time.
Posted By: techi1 Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/02/09 08:07 PM
Originally posted by daniel0581:
Hello All,
I found a MAIN CONTROL CARD for an sx-200 that has LW19 Rel. 3.0. Does not come with MOSS Sheet can you order new ones or what are your options and about how much would it cost.

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted By: techi1 Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/02/09 08:09 PM
Hello Daniel, I may be able to help you out, as we are former Mitel Dealers. Email me at: [email protected] ... jonathan

Originally posted by daniel0581:
Hello All,

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted By: techi1 Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/02/09 08:10 PM
I have several Mitel parts available if you would like to contact me at [email protected], including MCC with MOSS.
Posted By: unemployedmitelguy Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/02/09 09:29 PM
Call the Mitel order desk during normal business hours, give them the sys id number attached to the mcc if it has one, if not any other one will do. They will email you the associated moss sheet.
If the moss sheet has remote software download enabled system option 109 I would recommend you go to Mitel On-Line and upgrade the flash card to the latest release if you have access. LW19 3.0 was not the best software ever.
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/05/09 09:39 AM
Mitel guy,you're assuming that the folks asking questions here are Mitel dealers. The first question from the order desk is "What's your customer number??" Most of the time someone who "finds" a control card, got it on ebay, and now doesn't have anyone to tell them how to use it.
Posted By: unemployedmitelguy Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/05/09 08:07 PM
Mr ReSale that is ok, the Mitel Order desk 1 800 796 4835 number is free there is no harm in asking, I have assisted many tech thru the order desk seeking new moss sheets. You can tell them your the new tech on the block taking care of the system.
Posted By: unemployedmitelguy Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/05/09 08:10 PM
Oh and fotunately I'm not a Mitel guy anymore. Just trying to assist and get tech's by the loop holes for free.
cheers
Posted By: jimmyv Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/06/09 07:24 AM
Not to hijack the thread, but how long were you at Mitel?
Posted By: unemployedmitelguy Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/07/09 06:53 PM
Since the early 80's
Posted By: SayWhat Re: MOSS Sheet - 01/09/09 09:37 AM
Just PM me the SYSID and I will get the MOSS sheet for you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help