atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: -Ez-Logistics- 'nother express messenger question! - 11/20/08 11:40 AM
Okay nother one. I had a different property lose an express messenger (pms port malfunction). I got the new card in and programmed---the rooms are 4 digit extensions and the admins are 3 digit. So voicemail boxes are set for 4 digit. However the GM has a 3 digit, and you cannot program a 3 digit when its set to 4. How can this be done correctly? it was working just fine before?
Posted By: johnp Re: 'nother express messenger question! - 11/20/08 04:22 PM
Try a four digit mailbox with a 3 digit extension. That being any non confliction 4 digits for the box with his extension number in it's extension field.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: 'nother express messenger question! - 11/20/08 08:53 PM
Also, when you log in, there will be a pause while it waits for the additional digits.

But it will work.
Okay i got it too work. Here is what i did:

Logged in, created mailbox 7500 (his ext is 500). I then went and edited the 7500....an option states "the extension for this mailbox is" at that point change the current 4 digit (7500) to the 3 digit extension and bingo!. Thanks for the replies you guys!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help