atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: daniel0581 2 Issues - 11/27/08 09:21 PM
Hello everyone,
I have a Mitel SX-200 el LW17. I am trying to setup an ONS Voice Mail everything so far is going good with only one problem. When I go in for 3 and choose the COS number that the voice mail will be using I go to enable option 265 (Voice Mail System Speed Dial Index) it will not give me the option to enable it. Is there a reason that it would not allow me to do this?
Also, every time I log into system via Hyperterm, it shows an alarm on the console that says "MAINTENANCE or CDE in use by Maintenance Port. Press Any Hard Key to Return." It doesn't show up immediately but after a few minutes it does show up. Is this because I have been logged in for too long? Is there a way to deactivate it showing that alarm?

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted By: johnp Re: 2 Issues - 11/28/08 06:30 AM
Regarding option 265, It should be set for the ports that light the lamps. It is done my entering a number 0-255. This value points to the speeddial bin that will be used for callback(message retrieve).

You should read the manual regarding voice mail ons support as it tells exactly how to set it up.
Posted By: Dane Re: 2 Issues - 11/28/08 07:53 AM
The message shows up because some other device is logged into the PBX. May be happening because you try to log back in when you are already logged in.
Posted By: daniel0581 Re: 2 Issues - 11/28/08 09:29 AM
Thanks Guys,
I read the manual for the ONS Voice Mail but that was the only thing I got confused about. Also Dane, I think that was what happened because I accedentally opened hyperterm twice and the laptop I'm using for programmiing is getting screwy.

smile

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted By: johnp Re: 2 Issues - 11/28/08 11:18 AM
Daniel,

Right on wink Sorry if I sounded grouchy.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help