atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lightning horse 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/02/08 02:53 PM
Ok, guys. I volunteered an SX200 analog for the USS North Carolina. Got everything I need, EXCEPT the back door power supply went south. I can get you a thank you certificate for the donation. Tax writeoff, that we all can use. If you have any other good stuff, for a 200 Analog, that's looking for a good home, I'm sure they'll be tickled. And MORE writeoff for you. Before everybody says why such an old system? It's perfect for them. Intercom use only, no trunks, no VM, no floppies, 204 ports, just sits there and runs. And parts are mostly a dime a dozen. And I know a tech that will help them out whenever they have a problem they can't rectify. smile John C.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/02/08 03:10 PM
John, I've been following along on this with T.
Very generous of you ! aok Has he picked up the system yet?
--------------------
MrG
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/02/08 04:12 PM
No, I wouldn't release it until I replaced the memory support batteries and tested it. It's been in my garage for several years, and, like I said the P/S went south. Hopefully, someone here will have 1, or more, back door P/S's in good shape. I can't afford the $$ to pop for a rebuilt, esp. since the car wreck, life end on washing machine, and dishwasher, Christmas, and, and, and. We've all been there, so don't feel sorry for me and then I won't have to sympathize with you. smile John C.
Posted By: jimmyv Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/03/08 04:16 AM
PM sent
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/16/08 01:59 PM
OK, folks. You are NOT going to believe this, but JimmyV shipped me a BRAND NEW 20 year old Mitel analog back door in the ORIGINAL, matching serial number, box. And it IS new. Not a scratch, no 'bite' on the ground wire, nothing. Oh, yeah, it works like a new one, fancy that! Anyone else that has stuff they want to donate, send me a list and I'll pass it on. If it's a now or I'm pitching it thing, say so. I'm scrounging as many spares and spare sources as I can. Thank You Jimmy!!!! smile John C.
Posted By: Dane Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/17/08 10:06 AM
Good for you Jimmy - nice thing to do
Posted By: etkfixr Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/17/08 04:38 PM
I'd like to add my thanks as well since I'll be the one who gets to play with it. It is really going to make our lives better being able to call around that big ship. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped and Merry Christmas, etc. Terry
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/17/08 08:31 PM
John I have a whole bunch of 200 stuff...what do you need
Posted By: C5Z Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/18/08 02:54 PM
I have a couple of SX-200 systems sitting in my office. Send me a PM of what you need. I need to get rid of this stuff.

Kevin
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/18/08 03:32 PM
Ok, Guys. 9110-110 station cards,scanner cards, console cards, Tone control cards, receiver cards, and 217 generic cards. I can replace the nicads on the 217 generics, so that is not a problem. Good consoles, with handsets if possible, don't need trunk cards, this is just a ship-board intercom system! Good back doors, but those things are $$$$ to ship. Oh, and I can't pay for the shipping, sorry, wish I could. frown What I'm shooting for is a (Pardon the pun) 'Boatload of Spares'. smile And maybe the best idea is to ship the spares to etkfixr - Terry, rather than me and he can start stashing them somewhere. Then he won't have to truck 'em across the state. John C.
Posted By: C5Z Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/19/08 06:52 AM
I can donate
20 Line cards
5 Superset Cards
2 Receiver Cards (Quad)
2 Console Control (Dual)
2 Tone Cards
2 Scanner Cards
1 Generic 217
1 Backdoor P/S
1 Interconnect Board
Posted By: etkfixr Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/19/08 06:22 PM
Thanks for the interest everyone. The bosses are out of the office over the holidays. When we all get back in January I'll see if we can't pay for the shipping to have everything sent to us. I don't think it will be a problem. Terry
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/19/08 06:23 PM
Terry, meet C5Z. smile Better E-mail him and some arrangements. John C.
Posted By: etkfixr Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/22/08 10:06 AM
The director was in today and approved us paying for shipping on any donated parts for the phone project. Please PM me if you can send anything and I'll get back to you with the shipping info. Once again, thanks to everyone for all the help. Terry
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: 200 Analog Backdoor Donation - 12/22/08 12:10 PM
That'll bring some running, Terry. FYI, system has been running for a week now, with no alarms. John C.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help