atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dane 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/03/09 06:44 AM
Need some HELP please. Have a property that wants to use attendant automatic call forwarding to a phone at the front desk. However they have a PRI and the main number is being delivered just like all the DIDs and the routing is taking place in form 55 and the feature only works through form 19 - any ideas?
Posted By: Dane Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/03/09 07:27 AM
Okay a little more information. I thought I had it figured out. In form 55 I set the tenant of Main number digits to 4. I then set the "Route DID numbers to this tenant" in form 19 tenant 4 to have the same Night 1 Night 2 and Day answer points as in form 55. This should override what is in form 55. Still doesn't seem to be working.
Posted By: panda Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/03/09 09:17 AM
see if I understand what you are asking, the routing is done in the tenant of the Pri trunks from form 15. Form 19 for the Pri trunks under "DID Attendant Access Night Points.
This part you probably already have the cos of the console would have option 107 enabled and the timer is option 118.
Posted By: Dane Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/03/09 10:51 AM
The routing for the main number (which is a DID on the PRI) is routed in form 55. However, in order for the call forward for the attendant to be done it has to be done via form 19. So I set the Tenant of the main number to 4 and set "DID Routing for Calls into this tenant" to the correct day, night 1, and night 2, settings in tnenat 4 in form 19.. This should override what is in form 55.

I have the correct options set (as you noted) in the COS of the console.
Posted By: panda Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/03/09 10:58 AM
In form 15 what is the tenant of your Pri trunks?
Posted By: Dane Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/03/09 02:41 PM
It's 2 right now but if I change them all to 4 then all the trunks will hit the console including the DIDs
Hmmm do you have X field programmed in form 15, and does it match the required access code in form 02.
You may also want to verify whether this feature (FORM 55) is feature level dependent, Mitel likes to make money on any new released functionality, if your feature level 6 you should be ok.
Posted By: panda Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/03/09 08:05 PM
I must be off the mark as to what you were trying to do (I do that a lot) but following unemployedmiteguy's cue, if you are trying to route all your Pri calls to form 55 use form 2:
option 67 Digit translation table access say *5
then in form 15 under the x field put *5 for all your Pri channels. The night 1 position can be where you want to send the call forward no answer from the console to as well as form 19 for the Pri trunks that you programmed in form 15, the tenant, under DID Attendant Access Nigh Points. Hope I haven't got it mixed up again. Good luck Dane.
Posted By: Dane Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/04/09 06:21 AM
I already have the trunks going to the form 55 via the access code for feature 67. And I have the day and night answer points in there. According to the Docs it says that Att Auto Call forwarding can only be accomplished via form 19. And will not work as a vacant or illegal intercept routing there. Now they are telling me it worked before but I am dubious.
Posted By: panda Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/04/09 06:30 AM
I just did this yesterday for a customer. I don't use the tenant in form 55, I leave that blank,if you have the tenant from form 15 and added the point to which the forwarding under night 1 "did attendant access night points" this should work.
Posted By: Dane Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/04/09 07:18 AM
Panda not sure what you are saying on your last post. do you mean route the calls to answer points in form 19 for that tenant?
Posted By: panda Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/04/09 07:36 AM
no, first off. are your calls going to the correct point except for the attendant no answer feature? IF all your calls are going to the correct point as per form 55 then the call forward no answer part only is done in form 19 as explained above.
Posted By: Dane Re: 200 ICP attendant automatic call forward - 02/04/09 08:08 AM
Yeah - I actually caught it when I got into the switch and it works like a champ. Thanks Panda.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help