atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: orion3311 Mitel 5330/5340 - function key labels?? - 07/14/09 11:06 AM
Anyone know if Mitel sells a labeled plate for 5330/5340 phones that have English labels for the 6 function keys on the right? The plate is removable, which leads me to believe this is or was an option. Our users find it difficult to remember which key is which based on the picture, and being a veteran phone/electronics/geek person, I'm right there with em. There's talk about letting an intern loose with a brother p-touch and label all the phones, so any possibility of keeping our phones looking professional?
Posted By: Dane Re: Mitel 5330/5340 - function key labels?? - 07/14/09 12:11 PM
I'm not aware of any - best thing might be to find someone who can print them for you. Could use one of the existing underlays as a template for a die.
You can download desi lite for free online. www.desi.com
Toshiba is the same way with their IP phones now. Based on the fact that they could be teleworker sets anywhere on the planet, it was either make labels in multiple languages or use generic symbols.
We pretty much had to get over it with user guides and training.
Although I've never heard of what you are looking for, that doesn't mean it isn't available...

Dave
Yeah I'm thinking more and more the intern and the P touch is the best idea. I think you can get silver tape - at least that'll match :-) It bugs the crap out of me when people plaster stickers and labels all over everything, but in this case its justified.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help