atcomsystems.ca/forum
We are trying to figure out how to undo a busied out trunk on a Mitel SX-50?? If someone can help me with that, that would be great. Thanks
*51 and trunk equipment number
Just remeber, it was busied out for a reason
John has a good point. If you can't seize the trunk by dialing 9 or 8 or whaterver your access codes are you can see if it works by dialing from the console *19 and the trunk equipment number and you should get dial tone. Also calls in should be tested.
Those are good and accurate answers as posted above, for the sake of my own practice I will try and get into more detail.

The system runs Line/Trunk diagnostics on boot and will busy out any trunks that fail the loopback test and will raise an alarm and be busied out. Sometimes when a switch experiences power loss during an electrical storm the system might not come back up as it should, often times just power-cycling the switch causes it to work like normal afterwards.

If you dont know the trunk equipment number look at the card and it should have a slow flashing red led.

There are a max of 8 circuits per ls/gs trunk card in a maxium of 10 slots. So for instance slot 2 circuit 4 would be trunk equipment number 12. Then your code would be *51 12

HTH
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help