atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jjcomm1 Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 06:52 AM
I have an SX50 and the wake up calls do not print. The long distance calls print ok. Any ideas. Thanks in advance
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 07:16 AM
Did wake-ups ever print? Or are you trying to make it print for the first time?
Posted By: jjcomm1 Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 07:47 AM
Wake up calls did print. Printing stopped a couple of days ago. Can you re enable from console?
Unless someone has actually gone into programming and turned off wakeup call printing, this is not an SX50 problem. If wake up call print is on and anything, including calls, is coming out of the printer port, then wake-up info will print. This sounds like your call pricing device is filtering the wake ups out. Any body been messing with the INN-FORM? Pressing the reset will cause the filter to kick in and stop anything but priced calls. Power loss can also cause the filter to start. Don't know about other brands like EAZY, etc, but they may have the ability as well. John C.
Posted By: jjcomm1 Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 09:51 AM
How do I fix the Inn-Form?
Posted By: panda Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 10:17 AM
I would not assume anything. To troubleshoot this you should put a computer on the printer port and see if it comes out, this will isolate the trouble.
Posted By: jjcomm1 Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 10:22 AM
It comes out on hyperterm... Any idea how to remove the filter from the inn-form?
Posted By: Dane Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 01:13 PM
Go into management access and put the system inot mode 7. That will pass through any non-call data (such as wake-up calls) to the printer.
And then get out of Management Access. That may be where the problem started! It got left in MA after running a Night Audit, or some other such thing. frown John C.
Posted By: Dane Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 02:16 PM
Yeah Lightning I shouldn't have assumed that would be done
Posted By: jjcomm1 Re: Wake up calls do not print on SX 50 - 08/07/09 04:33 PM
Ok it works now. Thank you all for all your help!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help