atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: techsri Accessing Mitel SX 2000 server remotely - 11/04/09 04:27 AM
Dear All,
I have a Mitel SX 2000 server installed in a private network at remote location. Can anybody guide me that how can I connect with it for maintenance purpose. Do I need to have any special software installed on my PC or something like that ?

Thanks
Posted By: jimmyv Re: Accessing Mitel SX 2000 server remotely - 11/05/09 03:53 AM
You can connect with a comm. Port, a modem, telnet… How remote is it? You will need the user name and password. Do you have any training on the Mitel? Once connected, you can screw everything up very quickly. As advised all over this forum, you should seek out a qualified technician or some training.
Posted By: techsri Re: Accessing Mitel SX 2000 server remotely - 11/06/09 07:02 AM
Thanks Jimmy !
Yes I know about Mitel systems. Actually in past I used to connect with Mitel system residing in same network but now I am supposed to connect with a system at differnt network. So I just want to know that do I need to have any special emulator on my laptop or I can connect with Hyperterminal
Posted By: AKroger Re: Accessing Mitel SX 2000 server remotely - 11/06/09 10:05 AM
Usually any software that will give you a VT100 emulation, Hyperterminal, Hyper Access, Procomm
Posted By: techsri Re: Accessing Mitel SX 2000 server remotely - 11/09/09 01:48 AM
Thanks Sir !
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help