atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MVSpeed SX200ICP Ground start line programming - 11/05/09 06:35 PM
I have little experience with the Mitel (Inter-Tel guy) I have a new install going in next week and worked on programming it today. I have 2 LS/GS cards installed in 2.7.X and 2.8.X. Two things I’m not seeing where do I tell them they are Ground start? And What do I use as the COS? I have some great programming info I got from Dane before he passed away but don’t see a COS he had setup for GS trunks in the stuff he sent me.
Thanks in advance for any help!!
Randy
Posted By: TECHarry Re: SX200ICP Ground start line programming - 11/06/09 04:22 AM
I don't recall anything that has to be changed in CDE for GS trunks. Keep in mind that the embedded trunks on the ICP controller are only loop start. GS trunks have to come in on a trunk card in a peripheral cabinet. You'll see a jumper for each of the trunk circuits on the LS/GS card... just move that jumper to 'G'. And double check your polarity.

I usually set GS trunks in a separate COS and Trunk Descriptor but that's just in case I have to make changes to handle anything the LEC does differently with GS.
The 6 cct LS/GS cards have GS straps on them. The white marking on the shorting pins should be closest to the 'G' or 'L' etched on the card.
There is no software option, only the straps on the card.
Posted By: MVSpeed Re: SX200ICP Ground start line programming - 11/06/09 07:00 AM
THANKS!!
Randy
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help