atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MVSpeed SX200ICP forward feature code? - 11/16/09 08:21 PM
I'm still a rookie for sure,
When I look at Db programming I see the forward feature code of *03 when I go to a SL phone (ext 107) and dial *03 1 I get a reorder tone? I changed the feature code to 56 (customer says that was the code on the SX50 we are replacing) but had no success that way either. I suspect I'm missing something really simple just looking past it
Thanks in advance for any help
Randy
I guess I should explaine what they are trying to do their might be a better way I'm not thinking of. Calls after 11 p.m. need to go to the on call employee at an in house ext., this person changes almost every day. I have Night 2 set for 0 to go to ext 107 I want to forward that ext to the on call each night.
Posted By: johnp Re: SX200ICP forward feature code? - 11/16/09 10:27 PM
I would set it to a system speed dial, just they way I do it smile

Make sure external forward is enabled in form 4 and verify trunk cos and interconnect tables.

If you still want to use the extension, check the cos, form 4 and innerconnect.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: SX200ICP forward feature code? - 11/17/09 04:08 AM
John, I think he's trying to do a 2-hop forward to a second extension in the system. First question I have is: Is CFWD enabled in 107's COS? Then, since I have no training or exp on the 200ICP, can you fwd the N2 destination? Seems to me I had a problem with that in lite 18.
Posted By: MVSpeed Re: SX200ICP forward feature code? - 11/17/09 07:01 AM
I'm just trying to forward an internal ext to another internal ext. tonight I need to forward ext 107 to ext 102 tomorrow night I need to send ext 107 to 104.
It seems like it should be really simple?
Thanks
Randy
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: SX200ICP forward feature code? - 11/17/09 07:09 AM
The class of service for ext. 107 does not have call fwd always enabled.
Posted By: johnp Re: SX200ICP forward feature code? - 11/17/09 07:35 AM
@John C. Yes, you are right that I didn't read his issue correctly.

FWIW, you can forward a N2 destination. The thing you can't do is double rerouting.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help