atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: VOIP 3300 trouble connecting to cluster - 11/30/09 08:24 PM
Need some help it has been a few years since I have done phone work. I have the 3300 programmed with all the other network nodes in the cluster. We have ran RMESS and it showed connected to 33000 number one this is the first one in the cluster. I have triple checked the routes, Ip/Xnet trunks, cos ,cor and ip configs on both ends everything looks ok but everytime we dial it shows the number is out of service. I can even ping between the 2 both directions. We have not worked on the others yet do to not getting these two connected. We are also having trouble with connecting to OPS Mgr it shows licensing error. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted By: johnp Re: 3300 trouble connecting to cluster - 11/30/09 09:36 PM
Are the numbers in the remote directory number assignment form ?
Posted By: AKroger Re: 3300 trouble connecting to cluster - 12/01/09 11:13 AM
I would also check your CEID digits and your ARS
Posted By: VOIP Re: 3300 trouble connecting to cluster - 12/04/09 11:57 AM
Thanks turned out the cluster was working. It turned out to be a rookie mistake. When I built all of the Xnet trunks I forgot one thing. In the Trunk Service Assignment form for each trunk I built I forgot to put a Zero in the "Dial In Trunks Incoming Digit Modification - Absorb". On both ends. Like I said in my original post it has been a long time. Thanks Again.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help