atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Shawane NA EXT Call Forwarding - 12/14/09 02:52 PM
Here's one guys. Maybe it's obvious but I'm just missing it right now. I had a user turn on the the "I am Here" feature at a phone set. When done they turned it off. Unfortunately at the set that was forwarded, it appears that the NA Call Forwarding information that was there is now gone. I've tried to re-establish that forwarding extension but I'm posed with a error stating that I need to change my class of service to do so. Ironic because the other phones have the same COS and still have the feature and numbers present. I'm tampted to do another phone and see what happens but I don't want to take the risk. This is on a Mitel 3300 with 5220 IP sets. Anysuggestions on how to re-enter the NA EXT forwarding back on? Let me provide more, DID's, last 4 digits = extension numbers, and the NA EXT forwarding was directed to a hunt group (xxxx). Thanks in advance.
Posted By: AKroger Re: NA EXT Call Forwarding - 12/15/09 11:07 AM
Look in the help doc's in the 3300 under call forward I am here, I would check thru the conditions of the feature and eliminate those, in the conditions it makes reference to the cancel code used. Sorry not more specific.
Posted By: Steve Layton Re: NA EXT Call Forwarding - 12/15/09 03:56 PM
Are you trying to forward the calls using split call forwarding? So you would have 1 place for external calls and maybe another for internal calls. Alos, did you cancel the call forward I Am Here from the forwarded set which appears as a Call Forward Always type forwarding?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help