atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello everybody,

I'm integrating a MITEL SX-200 Digital (G1004) PBX with a Innovation Technologies' InnLine 2020 voice mail system and to do that, we will use ONS ports.
The problem at this time is direct call and call forward integrations.

I've tried several 'Call ID Format string' so far but no success yet, so I'm getting "non-integrated call" error messages from InnLine system.

Is there a way to find out how MITEL PBX is sending Call ID to this voice mail? (real string)

Thanks for your help.
System Abbreviated Dial Programming – Form 31
Special codes need to be entered in this form. They control what in-band DTMF digits the SX-200
generates to the voicemail system.
For Message Retrieval:
Create or modify an existing index number (such as “6” for example), and enter the following digit
string:
XXX*91*6
XXX = Hunt Group Access Code
*9 = One second pause
1 = Identifies the call as a direct call to voicemail
*6 = Tones out the calling parties station number
For Message Forward:
Create or modify an existing index number (such as “999” for example), and enter the following
digit string:
XXX*90*6***8
XXX = Hunt Group Access Code
*9 = One second pause
0 = Identifies the call as a call forwarded call to voicemail
*6 = Tones out the called parties station number
** = Separator digit
*8 = Tones out the calling parties station number
You can right click on the voice ports in the innovations and click on the string you wish to view, I would just pick 1 port to test with the data can fill up if you enable on all innovations ports

Make sure in the innline you have the voice ports set up as mitel ONS
Thanks to both of you. I went through your comments and my problem right now is that my customer's pbx is a Mitel SX-200 G1004, and someone mentioned to me this SX-200 version does not support the ability to tone out the calling parties station number, so when you call from station A to station B and the call is forwarded to voice mail, calling ID (from A) doesn't show up on voice mail. In other words, "*8" is not accepted in the programming.

Do you know by sure that G1004 DOES NOT support to tone out the calling parties station number? or do you know if there is a way/trick to fix that?

Thanks for your help!
*8 doesn't work at that level, only the *6 called party will tone out.
I won't waste a minute anymore in this matter.
Thanks! I appreciate your help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help