atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Steevo 5224 "Enhanced Sec Mode" Reset? - 04/26/10 09:36 PM
So my boss thought he was being a genius by purchasing some handsets online. We ended up with one 5224 that just says "Enhanced Sec Mode" on startup then goes into SIP Boot. I am unable to use any of the usual reset buttons on startup like 4,7,#,*, or volume buttons to get the handset to do anything else than the above. Any other way around this, or did he just buy a brick?

Thanks
Posted By: johnp Re: 5224 "Enhanced Sec Mode" Reset? - 04/27/10 05:18 AM
Likely the answer is yes. To find out how, have your Boss give your local certified tech a call.

Any other answer would encourage others to do as your boss did.
Posted By: Steevo Re: 5224 "Enhanced Sec Mode" Reset? - 04/27/10 08:43 AM
Well, from the forum intro it states" This board is here to help Mitel users and other Phone Installers deal with their Mitel Telephone Systems."

I assumed incorrectly that this board was here to assist and discuss our phone system not restrict information. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I spend a lot of my time learning about our PBX and attempting to improve my knowledge base and have turned to this board on a number of occasions.

Why don't you just make this a private board then?
Posted By: johnp Re: 5224 "Enhanced Sec Mode" Reset? - 04/27/10 09:36 AM
If you were to ask me a question regarding feature fuctionality, or some simple programming, I'd have no problem with assisting you.

When someone asks for help in taking food off my plate, there's where I see the issue.

I think you will find that most of the people answering questions here, have the same mindset.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help