atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ed Lentz SX50 & wake up calls - 07/20/10 02:47 PM
I have been tasked to troubleshoot a system I have never seen nor have a tech manual for. AND they are 1.5 hours away. Anyway, the complaint is that "some" people can set wake up calls and some can't. It appears that the manager can do it but the late hours ladies cannot. Sounds like someone is shirking what they should be doing or they have a bad console (I say that only because I can think of nothing else) Thanks for any suggestions so I don't waste this ladies time.
Posted By: vad60 Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/20/10 05:29 PM
Has to be allowed in settings for the Operator.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/20/10 05:48 PM
Take along a new console user's guide. PM sent John C.
Posted By: Ed Lentz Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/20/10 09:35 PM
I dl'd the manual from Mitel this morning. I won't be going there tomorrow, probably Friday. I thought of some type of permission foul up, but, I don't even know enough to know if that is a viable possibility. smile
Posted By: TECHarry Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/21/10 05:57 AM
Check Section 4, Pages 39-40

There aren't any issues of permission. It's done from the console and if it works for the GM's fingers, it should work for the Night Auditor's fingers, too.

You might want to just print out copies of these two pages to give them or, depending on whether you want to make the trip or not, you could just fax/email those pages to them.
Posted By: Ed Lentz Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/21/10 07:26 AM
TECHarry,

In the manual I got there isn't any pages 4-39 thru 4-40 I did fine the Wake up instructions, is that what you were referring to?
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/21/10 10:12 AM
I think TECHarry may be referring to the -105 section, FEATURES
Posted By: TDS Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/21/10 02:48 PM
Check the time on cosole if it is flashing
wake ups will not function properly
Posted By: Ed Lentz Re: SX50 & wake up calls - 07/21/10 02:54 PM
Thanks icom that might be something as well. Apparently they are having problems with incoming calls as well. I get the feeling from them that they have been using this system for some time. So operator headspace might not be an issue. I have a sneaking suspicion they took a lightning strike and it mucked things up.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help