atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jbo sx-50 phones - 09/23/10 12:13 PM
Maybe a dumb question but I can't find anything that tells me what phones to use on an sx-50 and the hotel I am helping with needs to get a couple of new phones. The phones they have don't have a model number on them, they are beige phones like the old rotary phones with a msg light on them.

Any ideas on where to start.
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: sx-50 phones - 09/23/10 12:21 PM
Hmmm. Trade names like SciTec, Inn Phone, Vodavi (hack,spit) and Telematrix come to mind.

Here's a thought...retails for about $35 in the 3 button style. https://www.med-pat.com/product.php?prodId=2

However, if you want 10 or so used phones in the 2500 style with message waiting, it can be arranged, just PM me.

Carl
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: sx-50 phones - 09/23/10 12:40 PM
And I'll bet our host would be happy to help you out with some refurbished 2500 MW sets or some other single line MW telephone. Basically, if it works at your house, it will work at the motel. (Assuming you DON'T have some sort of telephone system!) Of course the $10-$15 dollar phones from Wally World, K-Mart, etc, don't have a message waiting lamp!
Posted By: jbo Re: sx-50 phones - 09/23/10 12:45 PM
Good to know that most any phone will work, that will probably be ok if they don't have message lights on them.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: sx-50 phones - 09/24/10 12:08 PM
Actually, I've been seeing a princess-style cheapo at some retailers that does have a small LED on the back of the handset.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help