atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: David Fatovic NuPoint IP 3.0 Attendant Forward - 10/29/10 12:53 PM
Got a question on a NuPoint IP 3.0 connected to a 3300 running MCD 4.0 UR3. Really has nothing to do with the 3300.

I have all mailboxes setup and I gave them an Attendant Extension, when I dial into the extension and get the voicemail and press 0, the mailbox acts as if I am logging in. How can I get it to transfer to the Attendant Extension?

Then if that gets fixed, how does the user login to their mailbox?

Thanks,
Posted By: vad60 Re: NuPoint IP 3.0 Attendant Forward - 10/29/10 02:53 PM
*Ext#
Posted By: David Fatovic Re: NuPoint IP 3.0 Attendant Forward - 10/29/10 04:12 PM
that doesn't make sense to me.

When I get into a mailbox as a caller (going to leave a message) and I dial 0, I want to go to the attendant extension, not have the NuPoint act like I want to login.

Though the web interface, in the mailbox programming, I have the receptionist extension programmed in the Attendant Extension.

What programming either FCOS or other COS do I need to change so that when I dial 0 when listening to a mailbox greeting the call is transferred to the attendant extension?

Thanks,
Posted By: vad60 Re: NuPoint IP 3.0 Attendant Forward - 10/31/10 12:53 PM
I am sorry I didn't understand a question. I gave you log in sequence. I dont remember if you have an option for personal operator in the MB settings.
Posted By: David Fatovic Re: NuPoint IP 3.0 Attendant Forward - 10/31/10 12:56 PM
even if it is not a personal operator that is fine too. In the line group I set the attendant extension as well. But no matter what key you hit it acts like you want to login, not just *.
Posted By: johnp Re: NuPoint IP 3.0 Attendant Forward - 10/31/10 02:45 PM
Don't know what that version is. Not any IP that I know of.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help