atcomsystems.ca/forum
Is it possible on a 200ICP to have an DID extension 2XX CFW always to another extension 3XX and then have the call forwarded to Ext. 3XX's VM Box? Not using EM but an ONS integration unit from Callware.

Have a customer with people retiring and office consolidation that want the incoming calls to go to a specific phone but leave a couple of units in the office for dial out purposes.

Do I have to change the extension numbers on the existing phones and then program the affected extension as a logical line on the "go to" phone for this to work?

I suspect that I am exceeding the 2 hops for forwarding but not sure why? A incoming DID call is not considered a forward and then having it CFWA to another extension is 1 hop, CFNA for that extension to VM would hop 2, right?
Does 2xx appear as a multi-call button on 3xx?

I had a problem with that scenario and wound up making a box that transfered to the other mailbox.

There may be either a COS option or a form 4 option that sends the forwarded extension's ID to the VM.
Yes, make sure the speed dial the 3XX extension is forwarded to tones out a specific code rather than one with *6
telephoneguy, 2xx is just forwarded

John,

Good call, that fixed it for me. Completely forgot about the *6.

Jon
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help